Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thing 23 - The End

I can't believe that I actually finished all 23 things. When I first read about the challenge I thought okay this sounds interesting, but then I looked at it and said no way this is much too complicated for me. My branch manager challenged our branch to take on the challenge, so I signed up. What a wealth of knowledge is out there that I had no idea about. Some of the "things" I really didn't like or feel that I would have any use for, like technorati, or social bookmarking. Others I thought were great like the Web Apps, Library Thing and World Cat. Overall I would say it was very worthwhile to take on the challenge and finish it. It was a great team building tool for our branch as well. We were all working together to help each other when we were stuck and everyone was rooting for each other to finish. Thanks for giving us the Challenge.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

Congrats!

Thanks for playing and for your feedback. I'm really glad you were able to work together as a branch.

~kk